CTFANY Membership Application
- Receive the Association’s quarterly newsletter, Real Tree Talk, which keeps members abreast of the tree industry via articles, advertising, calendar of events, etc.
- Members have the opportunity to advertise their tree farms and be listed on CTFANY website
- Participate in Association Conventions featuring professional growers, knowledgeable guest speakers and industry leaders in the Real Christmas Tree industry, and includes:
- Winter Convention held in late January – devoted to seminars, lectures, and trade show with exhibitors/vendors
- Summer Farm Tour – hosted by a member’s tree farm during summer months with seminars, field demonstrations, equipment exhibitors and demonstrators
- New York State Fair Exhibit with real Christmas tree and Wreath competitions
- Pesticide license recertification credit sessions
- CTFANY maintains a Scholarship program to help educate our youth. The scholarship application is available to high school graduates of family members and tree farm employees. Download scholarship application guidelines.
- CTFANY maintains a dynamic website for consumers to find local tree farms, learn about the real Christmas tree industry
- Custom-designed webpage for members who need web presence at a discounted price. See examples...
- CTFANY and its members are active participants in the National Trees for Troops program.
are $75.00 per year. There is no application fee for new members; and you may join at any time. Annual dues are due each year on or before December 1 for renewing members. Dues reminders are sent out in October or November of each year. Make check payable to CTFANY and return to Mary Jeanne Packer, our Executive Director at:
Christmas Tree Farmer's Association of New York
PO Box 705
Salem, NY 12865
Our Mission Statement:
The mission of the Christmas Tree Farmer's Association of New York (CTFANY) is to empower our members in the development of the Real Christmas Tree Industry. CTFANY provides information and opportunities for its members that include national visibility and stature, quality production, preservation, education, pride in our products, and customer satisfaction. We provide education to the public about the real tree industry, enable the public to purchase and enjoy the benefits of farm fresh and fragrant real Christmas trees and evergreen products. At the same time, we protect the environment that surrounds us and enhance the contributions of the Christmas tree industry to New York's economy.
CTFANY's vision is to be the premier Christmas Tree Farmers Association in the United States. We foresee a profitable Real Christmas Tree Industry that is environmentally responsible and competitive on a regional and national scale. We will increase the real tree industry by producing Christmas trees and evergreen products of the highest quality while providing ultimate customer satisfaction.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION:
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays
Phone: (518) 854-7386
Leave a message any time.